Thursday, July 31, 2008

Step 1: Complete!

First of all, sorry for not updating this site for so long. I am aiming to add posts more frequently from now on.

The Ladybird books auctioned on eBay sold for £8.50 (plus £2.75 postage). In total I received £11.25. Having deducted eBay listing fees (£0.05), eBay final value fees (£0.76) and the actual cost of postage (£2.51), I am left with £7.93. Not a bad return!

As I have more than doubled my original £1 stake, I am uncertain how I'm going to progress. Should I move to Step 2 on my original list (£2 to £4) and spend the extra £5.93 I made in the previous step, or should I move straight to Step 3, and try to make the 7p needed to move to Step 4?

I suppose a third option would be to simply try to double the amount made in the previous step. In my case, my next challenge would be to go from £7.93 to £15.86.

Not sure which route I'm going to go for yet. Will let you know when I've decided.

Post a Comment